History of Our School

Affiliated with St. Paul Parish, St. Paul Catholic School was established in 1856.

 

In 1886, the School Sisters of Notre Dame were asked to share in the educational ministry of St. Paul Parish.  From the small school of ninety students in grades one through six, St. Paul Catholic School has emerged as a flourishing educational system consisting of grades PK through 8th with approximately 236 students. Students enjoy having their school building, cafeteria, gymnasium, playground and church all located within one block – which essentially creates a ‘campus-like’ feeling.